Friday, July 21, 2006

A New Teen Titans Adventure

I just discovered this little tidbit of info on the Comicon website.
The Warner Bros Animation show Teen Titans has been cancelled, but there seems to be something new coming to DVD next year! I like the show, I'm not a die-hard fan, but I find it enjoyable when I catch it!
Here's the information I found:
Warner Bros. Animation DVD feature Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo (to be released in 2007). Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy are back to save the world in their very first film, which finds the Teen Titans battling a mysterious and menacing Japanese criminal known as Brushogun, who has sent a high-tech ninja to attack the young heroes. The battle has only begun for the crime-fighting five, who pack their bags and take off for Tokyo to destroy their newest menace.

No comments: