Thursday, July 13, 2006

Simpsons Season 8 Episodes

Coming up on August 15th is the eighth season of The Simpsons on DVD.
Some have labled this season as the "last-great episodes" season. There's a bunch of great stories on this set. There's the introduction of Bart's evil brother, Hank Scorpio, Frank Grimes, Shary Bobbins and many other classic characters.
Here's the list of episodes:

I'm looking forward to this collection! Lots of great extras as well!
Check out TVshowsonDVD.com for more info!

3 comments:

Iced Vo-Vo said...

hello! Just wondering if you could help me. I've searched on the net for a looney tunes cartoon that i think has been banned. It was the one with the dogs, and the boss dog gets the little dog to get him steaks all the time, then bashes him up when he forgets the gravy.. saying as he's strangling him "next time, don't forget the gravy"..
do you know the one I mean? Is there any way I can get ahold of it? My sister and I seem to be the only ones who remember it and she wants to get a copy to show her son! how do I get in contact with you via email?

Great blog by the way :-)

iced vo-vo
xo

J.E.Daniels said...

The cartoon you're thinking of is "Chow Hound" a 1951 cartoon directed by Chuck Jones.
The little dog is actually a red cat. And a mouse also comes into play.
Great cartoon! I had it posted, but unfortunatly YouTube cancelled the file. I don't have a copy of it myself. But you never know, it may wind up on DVD in the future.

Iced Vo-Vo said...

wow, thank you so much. How informative. I'll keep an eye out for it. Cheers....