Monday, January 15, 2007

Bugs Bunny Almost Promotes Coke in 1986

I came across this by accident.
Fab4art.com has posted drawings and the script to a proposed 1986 commercial for New Coke featuring Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
Apparently, the new commercial would have had Bugs at the beginning of his cartoon career starring as an extra in a cutesy, Disney-esque forest animal chorus.
Check out the link for more images and more about the script...
http://www.fab4art.com/Production%20Drawings_page_02.htm

3 comments:

Shane said...

Sorry! Haha! I'm not commenting on this article persay, I thought I could conveniently reach you through this. I'm very surprised you don't have a MySpace considering how many blogs you have now. I find they get more views too. You know my stuffed friend, Pickles Pea Pod (see Shane's Place if not), well he launched his site in November and he has 5000 views. That's double what Shane's Place has has since the beginning. Anyway, keep up the good work here!

J.E.Daniels said...

Maybe I will,
maybe I will....
Would do you other people think?

Shane said...

I dunno

Maybe you will,
Maybe you will...

What DO other people think? I think it can be used as a promotional tool for these sites. This is your core site, and you use MySpace to recruit the animator lovers from there, and then send them here with oodles of links that go from MySpace to here! Plus, I have a MySpace :), as does Laura :)