Friday, July 27, 2007

The Simpsons Movie: A Review

I saw The Simpsons Movie today. I must admit I haven't laughed during an animated feature like that in years!
The movie was well worth the wait! I was very impressed by the writing and animation and I think this will be bring back the classic wit that The Simpsons was known for several seasons ago!
The basic storyline follows The Simpsons family as they are forced to flee their hometown after Homer pollutes Lake Springfield.
Most of the supporting cast has a chance to grace the screen for a single, hilarious line or a simple cameo. Plus there are a few guest stars lending their voices for special appearances.
If FOX decides to produce sequels in the future, I'll be there again, centre row.
I highly recommend this movie to Simpson fans as well as anyone wanting to have a good laugh, for at least an hour and 20 minutes! Go see it! You won't regret it.

No comments: